Spraybake Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, spraybake.co.uk (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;|
means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 13, below;
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;|
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);|
means Spraybake Ltd , a limited company registered in England under company number 05322305, whose registered address is Unit 1 Milner Road, Chilton Industrial Estate, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 2XG
– The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
– The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 12);
– The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 14);
– The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 14);
– The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
– The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organization);
– The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
– Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
– Providing and managing your Account;
– Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
– Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
– Supplying Our products or services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
– Personalising and tailoring Our products or services for you;
– Replying to emails from you;
– Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the emails;
– Six years for tax and audit purposes.
You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the contact details below in section 14. Alternatively, please refer to Our Data Protection Policy.